WHMA Wire Harness Conference Will Be Held February 19-22, 2019 At The Fairmont Dallas In Dallas, Tex
27 Dec 2018
Talk of tariffs, trade wars and a tumultuous stock market makes it critical that the WHMA membership keep its collective eyes and ears open. The best way to do that is to attend the 2019 WHMA Annual Wire Harness Conference, February19-21 in Dallas and take in a session on, “Wire Harness Industry Economics – The Future and Now”.
The session will be led by Taylor St. Germain, an Analyst at ITR Economics. He will provide ITR’s view of what to expect from the economy this year and beyond, covering such topics as industry and consumer trends, business to business activity, tax reform, trade, inflation, interest rates and more.
You will also learn a method by which your company can take advantage of your own data and the economic environment. Using rate of change calculations, you will find out how to identify where your company is in the business cycle and which key indicators should inform your business strategy to help you make the right decisions at the right time.
You will walk away from this session with:
· A clear vision for the economic future in 2019 and beyond
· Understanding the impact of government policy on the economy
· Inflation, interest rate and profitability expectations
Want even more exposure?
Prime booth space is still available!
· View our 2019 interactive floorplan.
· Who's Exhibiting in 2019? Visit our 2019 Exhibitors.
· 2019 Sponsorship Opportunities ($300-$2,500)