Roteq Machinery Inc. To Exhibit At wire 2020 In Düsseldorf, Booth 9B21
12 Feb 2020
Roteq Machinery will exhibit at wire 2020, International Wire & Cable Trade Fair, March 30 to April 3, 2020. Roteq can be found in Hall 9 at booth B21.
Roteq will exhibit its capabilities and developments in stranding technology for copper and aluminum conductors with single-twist, double-twist, concentric, roll forming and SIW conductors. Double twist shielding for instrumentation cable. Drum twisters, planetary, single and double twist, and S/Z for cabling. Group twinner for LAN cable. Strip armoring 50mm/125mm including in-line cabling and packaging. Auxiliary equipment including pay-offs, take-ups, taping, binders, yarn servers, capstans, and caterpullers in custom engineered solutions for unique product challenges.
Featured will be:
• High speed Precision Planetary Cabling utilizing driven rotating pay-offs and take-up with no slip rings or brushes.
• Roteq's next generation V16 Strip Armouring Machine featuring improvements in operator experience and reduced maintenance.
• Roteq's industry leading Roll Forming of Compact Aluminum Conductors in-line with the stranding process, allowing a range of conductors to be stranded from one round input wire size (SIW). This reduces work-in-process inventory and improves productivity.
• S/Z cabling technology for high speed cabling of control and instrumentation, fire alarm and similar cables which provides the ability to cable from stems and output onto any size reel.
• Optical Fiber Stranding using planetary, rigid cage, and drum twisters for ribbon, loose tube, and tight buffer cables.
Company personnel in attendance will be: • Mike Marshall, President • Martin Boyne, VP Manufacturing • Kevin Dancy, Sales Manager
About Roteq Machinery Inc.: Roteq Machinery Inc. develops and manufacturers rotating equipment for wire and cable, umbilical, and hose industries. Each project starts with understanding the product and process requirements to define machine characteristics and culminates with a machine design specific to the application. The portfolio of completed projects span the full range of rotating equipment including armouring, stranding, cabling, taping, and includes auxiliary equipment for complete production lines for copper, aluminum and optical fiber.
Roteq provides equipment, spare parts, and field service from its facility near Toronto, Canada. For more information contact Roteq by telephone at +1 (905) 660-8800, by email at [email protected], or visit www.roteqmachinery.com.
Featured Listings more listings
in Used Spools&amp; Reels Incl. Spool &amp; Reel Refurbishing, Payoffs Including Furnace & Process, Spool Payoffs Undriven and Driven, Turntable Payoffs Undriven and Driven, Alphabetical Listing
Precision Reel Services offers a complete spool and reconditioning service for 3" spools to giant 110" reels